Here are five things that someone with high-functioning autism (Aspergers) might not fully realize.
- We care, serve and enjoy pleasing others until we don't, then we start over
- We may obsess over details that others can't and will never see
- We beat ourselves up for mistakes, often talking them out to ourselves
- We know we are capable, but we have difficulty trusting in it
- We constantly work back from the worst scenario
What we allow in our senses determines our mind's thoughts and patterns. Protect your peace!