Some random things I heard... My thoughts from the First Baptist Church worship led by Pastor Jacob West and lines from the book, The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah.
- You can't have joy unless it is available to you.
- If we run out of everything, we still have joy.
- When we turn our people over to God, we will know joy.
- The Lord is near like Spanx on the Pillsbury Dough Boy.
- The Lord took on flesh and walked among us. John 1:14 (Hello God!)
- Tested does not mean forgotten.
- Poverty was a soul-crushing thing. A cave that tightened around you, its pinprick of light closing a little more at the end of each desperate, unchanged day.
- A warrior believes in an end she can't see and fights for it. A warrior never gives up. A warrior fights for those weaker than herself.
Today is my daddy's birthday. He would be 98. He found eternal rest in 1995 at the age of 71, 26 years ago.
Death is a beautiful experience for the Believer. We never want it because we do not understand it. We humanly grieve. For the one expecting the promise of eternal life, it is inhale here and exhale into the perfect place God has created for us. I have never felt sad for my father and his final destination. I would love to have my parents still here to enjoy our sweet family. Love your parents if they are still with you for you never know when the time will come...have no regrets!