Parents, my Top 10 things for raising children.
- Love them unconditionally.
- Discipline them. They are not in control.
- Never allow an experience to dim the sparkle in their eyes.
- Make sure they know their worthiness is found in Christ.
- Teach them to read by reading.
- Make sure they have a nightly bath, a good mattress, clean sheets, pillow and case, and a warm blanket. They will rest better.
- Teach them organization and allow them tasks.
- Give them the gift of music.
- Let them create.
- Teach them kindness and giving by example and participation.
And, there ya have it. What would you add to the list?
Fresh Find: A great price on a projector.